Friday 19 September 2008

MY DAD


My dad's name is Soebarnas. Soe is derived from the Sudanese word for 'very good'. Bar comes from 'sabar' meaning calm and tawaqal, and 'nas' from 'naas', meaning bad time. Therefore, Soebarnas means, if you have an accident, stay calm and always have a good attitude.

For his parents, his name Soebarnas was a true meaning. My dad is so calm and is never angry. I never saw him get angry to my mum or his children. He has always been a good daddy for us. He is our hero. He is a good teacher. Every time his children need him, he is always ready. Lucky us!
My dad comes from the Sudanese royal family. He uses his title R, which stands for Raden. His father was a politician and lecturer. His parents were very popular in Tasikmalaya.

My Dad was very popular in the school. He is kind and clever. My dad quickly fell in love with my mum; he was 20 years old when they married.

He showed my mum true love and taught her a lot about life, and they were very happy together.

My dad had a career as a consultant and lecturer because my dad is a physiologist. My mum was lecturer too. They had three daughters and three sons.

My parent taught us to be very disciplined, so we would grow up to be independent and fair children. That gave us what we need to lead a successful life in the future. Asep is an accountant, Betty is an economist, analyst, chemist and geologist, Chandra is an economist, Dini is analyst and chemist, Ery is a lawyer, and Ferra is a biologist.

My Dad was so happy to be married with Mum. We should follow him if we want to have a happy family of our own and successfully teach our generation. We should be proud of him. He is a good father and husband. He has supported my mum and us until now.

We are so lucky to have you dad! We hope you are always healthy and happy. Thank you dad for making us happy and wise.

No comments: