Thursday 18 September 2008

SOEBARNAS & ROEMNASIH GENERATION.


My father's name is R. Subarnas and my mother's name is R. Onok Roemnasih. They were married on 28 February 1954.

They have three daughters and three sons.
The daughters' names are R. Betty S, R. Dini Srijunilawati and R. Ferra Srifariyati.
The sons' names are R. Asep Bambang Setiawan, R. Chandra Bambang Semiadji and R. Bambang Eriyadi.

Five of these children are married - only the youngest daughter is not married yet. Insya Allah ,one day she will be married too.
Asep is married with Susan. Betty is married with Amir Brooks. Chandra is married with Lucy. Dini is married with Viva and Ery is married with Muti.

They have seven grandchildren; three grand-daughters and four grandsons.
The name of the three grand-daughters are Aprilia, Chandralela and Amelia, and the name of the four grandsons are Aji, Bayu, Adi and Rizki.

I dedicate this blog to my mother. She passed away on 4 January 2007.
She was a very lovely person. I could never be a successful woman if my parent never gave enough education to me. I'm so glad to be her daughter. I hope my mother rests in peace because she did her job very well.

Thank you so much for giving us happiness and love until the end.

xxx

No comments: